We are committed to supporting local community. However, in cases we will also donate to a needed person living in other parts of Vietnam. The following are examples of what we have given contribution in the past:
- A local orphanage
- Poor families in rural or urban Hanoi
- Patients who cannot pay hospital fee
- Orphan or street kids with financial needs who wants to continue school
- Environmental youth organization
- School of deafs
As a non-profit set up, we make sure that 100% of your donation to support these charity work.
Donation is voluntary by any means, we do not make it a mandatory condition for any of our tour. It is totally up to you whether you want to donate, or how much you donate. As noted, 100% of your donation will go into charity.
As your tour cost is now limited to personal expense, we have listed how much it would cost for each tour in the tour details part. In general, please expect to budget for your trip below:
- Entrance fee: $1-2/attraction. Some attraction may have free entrance.
- Food: lunch costs between $2-5, depending on where you want to eat.
- Water: water costs 20 cents per bottle.
- Transfer: transfer by taxi is 75 cents per kilometers. Some places such as Museum of ethnology is a bit out of the way so it may cost more. Others within or near the old quarter will cost less. In general, expect to pay about 10$ for taxi fare for the tour.
- Other personal expense
Please bring cash as credit cards are not accepted for these payments.
We can surely cater to your request of being vegetarian, as well as any other type of food allergy. Please inform us at time of booking if you need any special meal plan so our guide will know to bring you to the right restaurant.
When you decide that you need to cancel your booking, please notify us immediately by email. We do not accept cancellation notice by phone or any other means for verification reason.
Browse Questions by topics
what you want?